The 2019 Higher Ed Facilities Forum brought together over 100 heads of facilities from the nation's top universities with the industry’s leading suppliers in Hollywood, FL for three days of knowledge exchange and quality networking.
HEFF ‘19 strayed from the stale format of traditional conferences, instead featuring a mix of 20-minute "innovation talks" and interactive discussion groups. This free eBook summarizes the best insights and ideas that were exchanged.
Topics explored include:
- Aligning Facilities with the Academic Mission
- Preparing for the Age of Accelerating Technology
- The WELL Building Standard
- How Facilities Can Enhance Campus Security
- Getting Facilities a Seat at the Table
- Prioritizing and Funding Capital Renewal
- What Facilities Leaders need to know about Gen Z
- ... and much more!
The Higher Ed Facilities Forum: 2019 Year in Review is available for download below.